★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 carton strawberries stems removed
- 2 packages of lemonade koolaide
- 1 cup sugar boiled with 4 cups of water
- slices of fresh lemon
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup sugar
How to Make Strawberry Lemonade
- 1Puree strawberries in blender.
- 2Boil 1 cup of sugar with 4 cups of water.
- 3Put pureed strawberries through strainer.
- 4Place strainer in pot of water and sugar mixture. Dip down in water but don't let seeds escape. Shake strainer back and forth to break up the mixture.
- 5Place mixture into a pitcher.
Add two packages of Koolaide lemonade plus juice of two lemons.
Add another 1/2 cup of sugar. Stir until all sugar is dissolved.
- 6Fill rest of the way with ice. May garnish with slices of lemon.