Cinnamon Spice Fruit Tea Punch
- 8 c
- water. divided in half
- family size tea bag
- cinnamon stick or just add a pinch or two of cinnamon
- 3/4 c
- 12 fluid oz. can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 12 fluid oz can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- sliced orange, lemon or fresh mint for garnish
How to Make Cinnamon Spice Fruit Tea Punch
- 1Bring 4 cups water to a boil in medium saucepan. Add tea bag and cinnamon stick, remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 2Once steeped, remove cinnamon and tea bag. Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Stir in orange juice and lemonade concentrates.