My sil was my taste tester and my hubby named the drink. It's a real family affair.
This is for all the tail waggers in my life... Isis, Summer, Mandy and Roland.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 ozraspberry syrup
1 ozbailey's espresso cream
1 ozbaja rosa or tequila rose
1/2 ozgrand marnia
How to Make Tail Wagger
- I made a puree with 1/8 cup of crushed raspberries and 1 tsp sugar and 2 tsp water. Mix together until it breaks down to create a syrup.
You may strain the puree if you prefer and set aside until needed.
- In a large shot glass add 1/2 oz of the raspberry puree or the strained raspberry puree liquid, (your preference).
- Next using a spoon, slowly pour the Espresso Baileys over the back of the spoon onto the raspberry mixture.
- Now using the same spoon slowly pour the Baja Rosa over the Baileys Mixture. The Baja will sink to the bottom and the Baileys will rise.
- Next you will pour the Grand Marnia over the Baja Rosa.
Sit back and either sip your shooter or toss it back for a tail wag.