Virgin Margarita (sallye)
6 ccrushed ice cubes
1 can(s)(12 oz) frozen lemonade concentrate
1 can(s)(12 oz) frozen limeade concentrate
1 cconfectioners powdered sugar
1 lchilled club soda
1-2limes, cut into wedges
1/2 ccoarse ground salt
How to Make Virgin Margarita (sallye)
- Set the frozen limeade and lemonade out to partially thaw about 15 minutes before you begin
- Pour about half of the crushed ice into your blender.
- Spoon about half of the limeade and lemonade and sugar into your blender,
- Blend on high speed until all ingredients are well mixed, but still slushy
- Pour into a pretty glass pitcher if you have one; otherwise a large clear jar with a lid will do.
- Pout half of the club soda into the margarita mixture and stir gently with a wooden spoon until blended
- Place the salt into a flat dessert plate or saucer. Wet the rim of your glasses and turn them face down into the salt, then turn them upright
- Pour margarita mixture into the glasses and place a lime wedge on the rim of the glass.
- Repeat this process with other halves of the ingredients. You can use this second half immediately or pour into a freezer friendly covered container and freeze for later use.