Aunt Fely's Fruit Tea
Blue Ribbon Recipe
Quick and easy, these simple ingredients combine into a refreshing delight of a drink! The Test Kitchen
- 1/2 c
- instant tea; i use unsweetened lipton instant tea
- 3/4 c
- instant lemonade; i use country time instant lemonade mix as that is what my aunt fely prefers to use
- 2 c
- 1 c
- white grape juice
- 1 gal
How to Make Aunt Fely's Fruit Tea
- 1Stir the DRY ingredients together in a pitcher. This means that you will take ½ cup of the Lipton Instant Tea (or whichever brand you prefer to use), ¾ cup of the Country Time Instant Lemonade Mix (or whichever brand you prefer to use), and the 2 cups of sugar and dump them into the bottom of an empty pitcher. Once you have dumped them into the pitcher, stir them together so that they are well combined. Do this before you add any liquids.
- 2After stirring together the dry ingredients, add the 1 cup of white grape juice to the dry ingredients and stir together. You should now have the tea, lemonade, sugar, and white grape juice mixed together in a pitcher.
- 3Add one gallon of water to the mixture and enjoy!