Kill the Chill Cider
- 1 qt. apple cider
- 2 cups orange juice
- ¼ cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tbsp. whole cloves
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¾ tsp. cardamom
- cinnamon sticks (optional)
- strips of orange peel (optional)
How to Make Kill the Chill Cider
- 1Place first six ingredients in large saucepan over high heat. Bring to boil.
- 2Reduce heat and gently simmer for thirty minutes.
- 3Place a cinnamon stick and/or orange peel in each mug or cup, if desired, and fill with hot cider.
- 4Sit back, put your feet up by the fire and enjoy! Ahhhh!