Cherry Mocha Coffee
1 tsp.instant coffee, maxwell house or folgers
1-1/2 tsp.hershey's special dark cocoa powder
1 tablesp.sugan (or use 1 packet plus an 1/8 tsp. of saccharin sweetener)
1/4 tsp.almond extract
1/4 tsp.mc cormick's imitation cherry extract
·reddi wip (or) cool whip
How to Make Cherry Mocha Coffee
- In a coffee cup; heat water and coffee in the microwave until hot. (Or heat the water and coffee ontop the stove in a small saucepan.)
- Add the cocoa powder and sugar; stir well to dissolve.
- Now add the extracts, and stir.
- Top the coffee with desired amount of Reddi Wip.
- Place the cherry ontop the whipped topping, and serve.
- Note: To make 12-ounces of the coffee... use 12 ounces of water, 1-1/2 teaspoons of instant coffee, 1/4 teaspoon plus an 1/8 teaspoon of almond extract, an 1/4 teaspoon plus an 1/8 teaspoon of cherry extract, 2-1/4 teaspoons of the special dark cocoa powder, plus 1-1/2 tablespoons of sugar. This is what I used to fill my glass coffee cup.