Awesome Hot Cocoa
4 cmilk, nonfat, dry
1 1/2 csugar
1 cdry coffee creamer (french vanilla or hazelnut)
2/3 cunsweetened dutch processed cocoa
1 smallpkg chocolate instant pudding mix
1/4 cinstant coffee powder(optional but good)
How to Make Awesome Hot Cocoa
- Measure all of the ingredients into a dry clean bowl.
- Use a whisk to stir everything together. If the cocoa clumps up, smash the little balls with a fork.
- When everything is evenly distributed, transfer the Hot Cocoa Mix to a clean coffee can, or a sealed canister or measure into 1/2 pint jars with lids for gifts.
- Use 2 cups of sugar if you are making this for kids. The extra sweetness makes it especially kid-friendly.
- For grown-ups you could add 1/4 cup of instant coffee for a nice mocha flavor.
- To Prepare: Put 1/3 cup of Hot Cocoa Mix into a cup or mug. Add boiling water to the top. Stir and serve.