How to Make Persian Lemonade
- 1Cut the lemons in half and juice half the lemons.
- 2Thinly slice the remaining lemons and place in a heatproof bowl.
- 3Combine the lemon juice, water and sugar in a large saucepan over low heat.
- 4Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves.
- 5Remove from heat and pour warm juice over the lemon slices.
- 6Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 4 hours to chill and develop the flavors.
- 7Stir through the orange blossom water.
- 8Divide ice evenly among serving glasses.
- 9Pour over the lemonade to serve.