Jamocha Cheesecake Shake
- 1/2 c
- nonfat milk
- 1/4 c
- fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tsp
- instant coffee crystals
- splenda sugar substitute (4-6 packets or sweeten to taste)
- 1 small
- banana, frozen*
- crushed ice (optional)
How to Make Jamocha Cheesecake Shake
- 1Place Milk, Cottage Cheese, Cocoa and Splenda in blender-- blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- 2Add frozen banana, broken into pieces -- blend until smooth. If you want your frozen treat thicker, add crushed ice (or frozen coffee)-- blend until smooth.
- 3Makes one large serving.
This recipe can easily be doubled in most blenders to make enough for 2-3 people.
An addition of 1/4 tsp nutmeg or cinnamon or cardamon is a great flavor in this shake.
If you have a strong blender, you can also freeze coffee ahead of time in ice-cube trays to add and this makes it coffee-lishous!
- 5*TIP: You must blend the cottage cheese until smooth before adding the frozen fruit.