Iced Caramel Coffee
- 1 1/2 c
- strong hot brewed coffee
- 1/4 c
- caramel sauce, plus a little extra for garnish
- 2 Tbsp
- sugar, or to taste
- coffee ice cubes
- 1 1/2 c
- cold milk or 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
- ground cinnamon, for garnish (optional)
How to Make Iced Caramel Coffee
- 1While the coffee is still hot, pour it into your measuring cup and add the caramel sauce (Hint, you needn’t actually measure the sauce in a separate cup if you’re using a 2-cup measure for the coffee. Just pour in the sauce until the coffee rises to the 1 3/4 cup mark.
- 2Add the sugar, too, then stir until both the sugar and caramel sauce have dissolved. Transfer to the refrigerator and chill until cold (You can hasten the process by using the freezer, but don’t let it freeze.).
- 3When you’re ready to serve, divide the coffee between 2 tall chilled glasses filled with coffee ice cubes.
Add milk or half-and-half to each glass, to taste.
- 4op with whipped cream, if desired, then garnish with cinnamon if you’re using it. Finally, drizzle a little additional caramel sauce over the top as well.
Serve at once.