Ginger Juice, Yemen
You will need to juice the fresh ginger. How much juice you get out of it depends a lot on how large the ginger is.
- 10 oz
- 5 Tbsp
- ginger juice liquid
- 4 tsp
- sugar (more or less depending on taste)
- juice from one lemon (optional)
- juice from one pear (optional)
How to Make Ginger Juice, Yemen
- 1Cut up the ginger into small cubes and then place in a juicer or blender. If you use a blender, add enough water to allow the blender to move. Using the blender because results in less waste.
- 2If you used a juicer, pour about 10 ounces of water into a glass and add sugar to taste. Then add the pure ginger juice. Mix it together. If you use a blender, blend the ginger with a bit of water, and sugar in the blender until combined, and then test it to see if the flavor is suitable to your taste. If not add more sugar, water, etc. When you reach the desired taste, run the juice through a fine sieve to remove the ginger chunks.
- 3If desired, add juice from a lemon or juice from one pear to soften the flavor of the ginger. Serve chilled.