- (2 liter) bottles ginger ale, chilled (sugar free is fine)
- 1 c
- blueberries (can use as much as you want really)
- lemon, thinly sliced and seeded
- lime, thinly sliced and seeded
- 2 Tbsp
- crystallized ginger
How to Make Blueberry Fizzy
- 1Divide one bottle of the ginger ale between two half-gallon jars or pitchers.
- 2Add 1/2 cup of the berries, half the lemon slices, half the lime slices and 1 tablespoon of the ginger to each jar.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours (If chilling more than 2 hours, add the lemon and lime slices only 1 to 2 hours before serving, citrus adds a slightly bitter flavor after 2 hours.).
Just before serving, fill jars with ice.
- 4To serve, fill each glass half full with the blueberry mixture and ice; fill glass with chilled ginger ale for fizz.