Pumpkin Spice Soy Latte
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tbsp. pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, plus more for sprinkling
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup hot espresso or strong brewed coffee
- whipped cream, for serving
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Soy Latte
- 1Combine soy milk, sugar, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla in a 2 cup microwave safe measuring cup/pitcher; cover with plastic wrap and vent with a small opening.
- 2Microwave until the milk is hot, 1 to 2 minutes. Whisk vigorously until the milk mixture is frothy, about 30 seconds.
- 3Pour the espresso or coffee into a large mug and add the whipped/frothy milk. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.