Spiced Tea Punch
This tea was so good I had people literally begging for more! Perfect refreshing drink for a hot day!
How to Make Spiced Tea Punch
- Following the directions on the box; Brew 2 cups of Orange Spice Tea.
- Let Cool.
- In a tea pitcher filled with ice; Pour in the following:
- The 2 cups Orange Spice Tea.
- 2 cups Orange Juice.
- 1 cup Apple Cider. (You can use Apple Juice if you don't have cider)
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice.
- 2 cups Ginger Ale.
- Add 1 cup Rum if desired. (We had this without alcohol and it was AMAZING! :) so don't worry if you don't have any rum in the house! You wont be disappointed!)
- Divide among 6 glasses and serve with cinnamon sticks.