Larceny Rickey (Washington D.C.)
Larceny Bourbon is from a small batch distiller in Kentucky. Larceny carries on the tradition of John E. Fitzgerald Bourbons with wheat as the secondary grain instead of the traditional rye.
- 2 lime wheels for bottom of glass
- ¼ oz. grade-b maple syrup
- 1 oz. lime juice
- 1½ oz. larceny bourbon
- club soda
- lime wheels for garnish
How to Make Larceny Rickey (Washington D.C.)
- 1Put two lime wheels in a highball glass and fill the glass with ice.
- 2Combine the maple syrup, lime juice and bourbon in a shaker and shake until thoroughly combined.
- 3Pour over ice in glass and then fill with club soda. Stir briefly to combine.
- 4Top with more lime wheels for garnish.