Festive Mocha Merrymaker
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 can(s)condensed milk
2 lblack filter coffee-medium roast,left to cool at room temperature
250ml. spiced rum,i used captain morgan
250ml. fresh cream,softly whipped
10long cinnamon sticks,to be used as swizzle sticks
·fresh ground cinnamon
How to Make Festive Mocha Merrymaker
- pour boiling water over 4 heaped scoops of filter coffee into a 10 cup plunger.
- spoon the condensed milk equally into each fluted champagne glass.
- mix the rum into the plunger of cooled filtered coffee.
- whip the brandy and cream together until soft peaks form.
- pour the cooled coffee mixture onto the condensed milk layer,until 2 cm from the glass rim.
- gently pour on a brandy cream layer to fill each glass.
- sprinkle each glass with ground cinnamon and serve immediately with long cinnamon sticks to be used by guests as swizzle sticks.