2 pkg3.4 oz instant vanilla pudding
1 pkg8 oz philidalphia cream cheese
1 boxvanilla wafers cookies
1 pkgfresh strawberries
1/2 ccooled coffee your preference of strength
·chocolate shavings (white, milk, or dark)
8 ozwhipped cream cheese
How to Make Tiramisu bowl
- make pudding as directed on box but instead of using 2 cups per box just use the three cups as stated in the ingredients.
- make sure cream cheese is softened. combine whipped cream ( i use cool whip) once mixed together add to pudding and mix until well combined
- grab punch bowl or trifle bowl. lay out about 24 vanilla wafers or until bottom of bowl is covered. pour 1/4 cup of coffee until wafers are soaked.
- begin to layer the pudding mixture into bowl. and layer strawberry slices. you may choose how much you would like in the middle layer. lay vanilla wafers again and pour more coffee.
- repeat pudding mixture. strawberry slices and possibly whole ones for looks. sprinkle chocolate shavings all around top. i prefer milk chocolate or Peruvian dark chocolate.
- place a swirl of whip cream on top. enjoy!