Slow Cooker Orange Pumpkin Custard
- eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 c
- pumpkin, canned solid pack pumpkin or cooked
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp
- ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp
- ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp
- grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 c
- (12 ounce can) evaporated milk
- whipped topping
How to Make Slow Cooker Orange Pumpkin Custard
- 1In a medium bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and orange peel; stir in evaporated milk.
- 2Spray a 1- quart oven proof casserole dish (or two smaller oven proof dishes) with nonstick cooking spray; fill with pumpkin mixture and cover tightly with foil.
Place dish(es) in slow cooker. Pour warm water around dish(es) to measure 1- inch deep.
- 3Place lid on slow cooker and cook on the high-heat setting until knife inserted into center of the custard comes out clean; about 1 3/4 to 2 hours.
Serve custard warm or cold topped with whipped cream.