Sandy Summer Suprise!
How to Make Sandy Summer Suprise!
- Add pudding mix in a small or medium mixing bowl!
- Add 2 cups of milk!
- Whisk for 2 minutes!
- Add pudding to the sand bucket!
- Refrigerate for about 5-6 minutes since it will already be thickening!
- Crush the graham crackers until it looks like sand!
- Mix half of the crushed graham crackers into the pudding!
- Dump the rest on top of the pudding!
- Serve with shovel! YUM!!!
- *TO BOOST FLAVOR, SLICE UP A BANANA OR TAKE SOME VANILLA WAFER COOKIES & MIX IT INTO THE PUDDING BEFORE ADDING GRAHAM CRACKERS TO THE TOP*