Old Fashioned Rice Pudding (Slow Cooker)
2 Tbspbutter or margarine
2 chalf and half, scalded (i do this in the microwave by heating to just under boiling.)
1 1/2 ccooked rice
1/2 tspground cinnamon
How to Make Old Fashioned Rice Pudding (Slow Cooker)
- Grease crock pot with butter or margarine.
- Beat half & half, eggs, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer.
- Stir in rice and raisins.
- Pour into crock pot. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes. Stir well. Turn to low and cook 2-3 hours.
- If desired, add pineapple, slivered almonds cream or whipped cream before serving.