How to Make Cherry Trifle
- Cut or break apart angel food cake into pieces and place half the pieces in a large, clear, glass bowl.
- Prepared pudding according to package directions. Then mix in sour cream, blending well.
- Pour half of mixture over cake pieces.
- Repeat steps, making a second layer and top with cherry pie filling.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- NOTE: As pictured, I used two cans of pie filling, making a second layer of cherry because my husband loves cherry pie filling, but the original recipe only called for 1 can on top.