White Chocolate-Key Lime Pie
- 1 c
- whipping cream
- 1 pkg
- (11-ounce) white chocolate morsels
- 1 Tbsp
- sour cream
- 1 tsp
- grated lime rind
- 1/3 c
- fresh key lime or lime juice
- (9-inch) ready-made graham cracker crust or your own favorite crust recipe - pre-baked
- garnish: lime slices
How to Make White Chocolate-Key Lime Pie
- 1Combine cream and white chocolate morsels in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- 2Cook 5 minutes or until morsels melt, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add sour cream, lime rind, and juice; stir well.
- 3Pour into the crust. Cover and chill at least 8 hours. Garnish, if desired.