Tiny Pecan Pies
We love them and they go fast when put out on the desert table during the holidays.
You will love the buttery crust and rich filling. Enjoy!
- 3 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- butter, softened
- 1 c
- flour, sifted
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 2/3 c
- pecans, in pieces
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Tiny Pecan Pies
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Mix cream cheese and butter together.
- 3Stir in flour.
- 4Chill dough for 1 hour.
- 5Shape dough into 24 balls and place in 24 muffin tins.
- 6Press dough into regular muffin tins, working it up the sides and into the bottom. *Note: Mini muffin tins can be used but you may need to reduce the cooking time.
- 7Sprinkle 1/2 of the pecans into the bottom of the dough lined muffin cups.
- 8Beat together egg, 1 Tablespoon of butter, brown sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth.
- 9Spoon filing over the pecans in the muffin cups.
- 10Top with remaining pecans.
- 11Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes or until set.
- 12Cool completely before removing from muffin tins.
- 13Make about 24 tiny pecan pies.