No Muss - Not Much Fuss Sweet Potato Pie
I forgot to take a picture of my creation before it was served. So, this is not my photo; I found it on the Internet, but it closely resembles my sweet potato pie.
- 2 cups mashed, cooked sweet potatoes
- 1 block (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup bisquick
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 jar caramel topping, if desired
- toasted pecan halves, if desired
- cool whip or whipped cream, if desired
How to Make No Muss - Not Much Fuss Sweet Potato Pie
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2Beat first seven ingredients in medium bowl with hand mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pie plate.
- 3Bake 40 - 45 minutes; just until puffy and center is dry. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack 1 hour; then set in refrigerator at least 4 hours to thoroughly chill.
- 4To serve, cut into wedges and drizzle with caramel topping; garnish with pecan halves and Cool whip, if desired.
- 5Store covered in refrigerator.