Lazy Fusion Apple Banana Cinnamon Pie
Years ago, Celestial Seasons made a delightful cinnamon and banana tea.
Since I knew apples and bananas go together and I knew apples and cinnamon go together and (thank you Celestial Seasons) that bananas and cinnamon go together, I thought I'd try this combination in a pie. I figure out would either be horrible or very good. Hubby says is really nice.
Let me know if you try it and what you think!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1pillsbury pie crust, unbaked
1 can(s)apple pie filling (20 ounces)
1 can(s)banana creme pie filling (21 ounces)
2 - 6 Tbspcinnamon and sugar mix
How to Make Lazy Fusion Apple Banana Cinnamon Pie
- Thaw crust and unroll it.
- Spray aluminum pie pan with Pam.
- Place pie crust in pan.
- Sprinkle half of the cinnamon and sugar mix in the bottom of the crust.
- Empty the Apple pie filling into the crust and spread it evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 450 (or until bottom of crust is done).
- Let cool for about 1/2 an hour.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon and sugar mix over the apples.
- Empty the banana creme pie filling into the apples and cinnamon and sugar.
- Chill until firm (about three hours).
- These directions are approximate. Bake time may vary. Use more or less cinnamon and sugar to taste. Also, you might want to top it with Cool Whip or Rediwhip. Have fun, enjoy, and bake on!