Easy German Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie
How to Make Easy German Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie
- Beat sugar into cream cheese.
- Heat Chocolate and 2 TBS milk over low heat, stirring till melted.
- Add rest of milk and chocolate mixture to cream cheese in bowl,beat with mixer, on low,till smooth.
- Fold cool whip into chocolate mixture and blend well, by hand.
- Spoon mixture into crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hrs. Best overnight. Garnish with chocolate curls and dollops of whipped topping if desired.
- Best part is that pie can be made 2-3 days before planned use. Be sure to cover pie so that it does not pick up any icebox odors. Very rich. Enjoy!!!