How to Make EASY FRENCH SILK PIE
- 1Put softened butter into mixing bowl.
- 2add melted chocolate that has been slightly cooled
- 3add sugar
- 4add vanilla
- 5beat all ingredients until fluffy. approximately 2-3 minutes.
- 6Start adding eggs one at a time beating 2 full minutes after each egg addition.
You will see it getting light and fluffy.
Pour into a cooled 9 inch baked cooled pie crust.
Top with choice of whatever you like. I use tiny choc chips.Refrigerate til cold.
Mixture will be soft when transferring to crust.
- 7VERY DELICIOUS AND SO QUICK AND EASY TO MAKE.