Easy Banana Cream Pie
1large keebler graham cracker crust
2-3bananas, depending on size
1 boxinstant french vanilla pudding
1 boxinstant banana cream pudding
2 3/4 ccold milk
8 ozcool whip, thawed, divided
How to Make Easy Banana Cream Pie
- Slice bananas and layer on the bottom and sides of pre-bought pie crust, completely covering bottom.
- Beat milk and both boxes of pudding together for 2 minutes.
- Fold in 1/2 (4 oz) of the Cool Whip, being careful not to overmix.
- Pour over prepared bananas in pie crust. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip before serving.