BLACK CHERRY CREAM CHEESE PIE
- 12 oz
- black cherries, stemmed, pitted & halved or quartered
- deep dish pastry pie crust, baked
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- lemon juice
- 1 c
- whipped topping (1/2 container)
- 1 pkg
- cherry flavored gelatin (3 oz.)
- 1 c
How to Make BLACK CHERRY CREAM CHEESE PIE
- 2Wash, stem and pit cherries. Cut into halves or quarters onto a rimmed baking sheet or pan that will fit in your freezer. Place in freezer for minimum of one hour before proceeding.
- 5Add one cup (1/2 container) of whipped topping; beat until well combined.
- 7Remove cherries from freezer; loosen from pan, breaking them apart if necessary.