Banana-Peanut Butter Cream Tart
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- refrigerated pie crust, softened according to package directions
- 6 Tbsp
- butter, softened
- 3 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 c
- 1/4" slices firm ripe bananas (about 2 medium)
- 1 c
- whipping cream
- 1/4 c
- party peanuts, finely chopped
How to Make Banana-Peanut Butter Cream Tart
- 1Heat oven to 450*F. Unroll pie crust; place in ungreased 9 or 9-1/2" tart pan with removable bottom. Press crust firmly against bottom and side of pan; fold excess crust over and gently press into side of pan to make double thickness. Prick bottom of crust with fork several times. Bake 9 - 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 25 minutes.
- 2In medium bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, peanut butter, and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until smooth and creamy. Spread peanut butter filling tart shell, building up side 1" and leaving shallow indentation in center of filling. Fill indentation with bananas; gently press into filling.
- 3In small bowl, beat whipping cream on high speed until soft peaks form (do not overbeat). Spread whipped cream over filling and bananas. Sprinkle peanuts around edge of tart. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled. Store covered in refrigerator.