Banana Custard Pie
Be sure to cool for 2 hours before topping with whipped topping.
- 2 large
- 3/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 12 oz
- can evaporated milk
- 3 medium
- bananas,mashed slightly(not over-ripe but a little give when pinched)
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 9" frozen pie crust,do not thaw
How to Make Banana Custard Pie
- 1Heat oven to 425^. Place frozen pie crust on foil lined pizza pan(just in case you have over flow).
- 2Do not use electric mixer to make this pie.
In a large bowl,whisk the eggs until well blended, add sugar. and whisk well. Whisk in evaporated milk.
- 3Mash banana on a plate. Add vanilla to the mashed bananas.
Mix to blend. Gently whisk in bananas.
Pour into pie crust.
- 4Bake for 15 minutes at 425^. Turn temperature down to 350^ and bake for 45 minutes.
Test center with table knife,to come out clean. Center will be slightly jiggly. Do not over bake.
Cool on wire rack for 2 hours before serving..great with whipped topping or ice cream, Drizzle with caramel or chocolate topping
Please cover and refrigerate any left overs.