Pretty much you can bake with this whatever you like, even pizzaingredienst, peanut butter and chocolate you name it!!
How to Make Apple Danish___Bebita
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Pop open a crescent roll dough and unroll leaving crescents in rectangles. On an ungreased baking sheet lay the crescent roll rectangles together, lining them up width wise. Dough should be almost entire length of a half sheet pan. Press edges together to even out edges and seal any holes.
- 3Cut 1/2 inch diagonal strips up on each side of the dough. Carefully spread the pie filling down the center of the dough to be about 2-3 inches wide.
- 4Fold 1/2 inch dough pieces up over filling alternating sides to get braided pattern. You may have excess dough once you reach the end of the danish, so fold in as best as you can.
- 5Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until filling is set.... I actually left it like 25 minutes, I guess it all depends on your oven. Drizzle icing over danish and vuala!!
- 6FOR THE ICING ALL I USED WAS VANILLA FROSTING THAT I PUT IN THE MICROWAVE WITH JUST A LITTLE BIT OF WATER (drops)