Weet-Bix Bars with Chocolate Icing
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cself-rising flour
1 cdesiccated coconut
3/4 cbrown sugar
1/2 cbutter, melted
8 ozchocolate chips (chocolate melts)
1/4 cnonpareils / sprinkles
How to Make Weet-Bix Bars with Chocolate Icing
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly grease 7" by 11" tray with parchment. (known as a slice tray in AU)
- In a bowl, combine the flour, coconut, brown sugar and crushed Weet-Bix.
- Stir in the melted butter and mix well.
- Press mixture in prepared tin and smooth down with the back of a metal spoon. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Place chocolate and butter in a glass bowl and microwave at 30 second intervals, stopping to stir for 15 seconds each time.
- When all melted, pour the chocolate mixture over the Weetbix bars and sprinkle with nonpareils. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.