PUMPKIN PIE CROISSANT
Also thanks to Beach Cottage Decorating!
2tubes of refrigerated crescent rolls
PUMPKIN PIE FILLING:
1/28 oz.block of cream cheese
1 ccanned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
1 1/2 tsppumpkin pie spice
3 Tbspsugar or splenda
How to Make PUMPKIN PIE CROISSANT
- Roll each crescent roll out and cut lengthwise in 2.
- Mix together the pumpkin pie filling with the cream cheese, spices and sugar. Beat together until fluffy and creamy.
- Spread 1 tablespoon (or more) of the filling along the crescent roll and roll it up.
- Mix together 4 Tablespoons of sugar and 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice; Roll each pumpkin pie croissant in it.
- Bake at 375 F degrees for 15-18 minutes.