★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 3/4 call purpose flour
1 1/2 tsprosemary, dried or 1 tbl. fresh
1 1/4 tspbaking soda
1 1/4 csugar
2/3 cmashed potatoes(leftover works great)
2/3 capple cider
1/2 cvegetable oil
How to Make Potato Rosemary Cupcakes
- Place eggs and sugar in mixing bowl, beat until fluffy.
- Mix in vegetable oil,apple cider,and mashed potatoes. Mix on low until well incorporated.
- Sift all dry ingredients
- Slowly mix in dry ingredients approximately in thirds until well incorporated.
- Use cupcake cliners or grease wll two cupcake pans. Fill each cupcake line 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before frosting.
- FROSTING INGREDIENTS:
- 16 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
1 stick of butter at room temperature
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (I use Irish Cheddar)
4 cups of confectioners sugar
- Frosting Directions:
Whip cream cheese, butter, and salt in a large mixing bowl on high speed until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes.
Mix in cheddar cheese.
Mix in powdered sugar a little bit at a time until fully incorporated.
spread on cupcakes.