Morgan's Peanut Butter Cheesecake
How to Make Morgan's Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- With electric mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually add in sweetened condensed milk and mix until it is smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Melt the peanut butter chips in a small bowl.
- Add 1/3 of the batter to the melted chips and stir by hand until well blended.
- Pour the vanilla batter into the crust.
- Pour the peanut butter batter into the crust.
- Use a knife or spatula to gently swirl, giving it a marbled effect.
- Bake 45 minutes or until center is set. Will start to crack.
- Cool, chill, serve and eat.