Mascarpone tiramisu dessert
Ramona's Cuisine -
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·500 g marscarpone cheese
·300 g sponge fingers 1 pack and a half
·120 g sugar (organic, unrefined)
·150 ml double cream
·60 g chocolate (dark and white, chopped)
·8 tbsp cream (marsala, brandy, irish)
·6 tbsp coffee fresh, ground
How to Make Mascarpone tiramisu dessert
- Start by making the the coffee with 1/2 l boiling water and 90g sugar. Set aside for 5-10 min until it cools slightly. Strain in a bowl and add 3-4 tbsp Marsala or the brandy. Sometimes I use Irish cream liqueur or amaretti. It really depends on what you have in your bar.
- In a bowl, beat the mascarpone cheese and the remainder of the sugar (30g) the remainder of the marsala/brandy/liqueur together. Pour in the double cream and beat further until all becomes nice and firm. Fold in the chopped dark and white chocolate and mix a little more.
- Deep 3-4 biscuits at the time into the coffee and line them along the base of the plate/dish you chose to put the desert on/into.
- Spoon in some creamy mixture and arrange into as many layers as you wish by alternating the coffee soaked biscuits with the cream. Finish by decorating with some of the chopped chocolate or some cocoa powder or even cinamon if you like.
- Best is to leave for few hours before serving so that all biscuits become nicely soaked and soft.