Homemade tutti-fruity jam and fresh fruit tartlets
Ramona's Cuisine -
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·1 packet of ready rolled puff pastry
·4-5 tbsp tutti fruity jam
·fruits * see recipe notes
·20 g butter melted
How to Make Homemade tutti-fruity jam and fresh fruit tartlets
- Take the pastry out of the fridge 1 min or so before handling it.
- Place the jam into a little bowl and mix it for 10-15 seconds pretty energetically so it gets into a nice and homogenised smother texture**.
- Wash and chop all the fruits that you choose to use and place on a plate. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- On the working surface unroll the pastry and cut into squares or rectangles. Rectangles are more likely to come out as the shape of the overall pastry is a rectangle.
- Score each pastry shape with a sharp knife around the edges (about 1 cm from the edges. Just make sure you do not reach the other side but just literally give them a good scratch.
- Spoon about 2/3 of tbsp of jam on each pastry rectangle within the scored area.
- Transfer the rectangles on an oven tray that's been lined with parchment paper.
- Place your chopped fruits on each rectangle and brush with a little melted butter.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake at 180°C for 30-35 minutes until nice and crispy. Keep an eye so it doesn't get too brown. Just allow it to bake until golden brown. Each oven is slightly different but if fan assisted 35 min will probably be just perfect. Mine cooked just under 35 min.
- Take out of the oven and allow them to cool for 5 min.
- Dust them with a little icing sugar and.... watch them disappear