☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 call purpose flour
How to Make CREAM PUFFS
- In a saucepan, bring water and butter to boiling point.
Add flour and salt all at once.
- Stir until mixture leaves sides of pan and forms a ball.
- Remove from heat.
- Beat in one at a time 2 eggs, beating well after each egg is added.
- Place balls of dough on greased cookie sheet and bake at 450 degrees for 10 mins., then reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 25 mins.
- Cool, split and add whipped cream or custard.
Top with powdered sugar or melted chocolate.