Banana Split Trifle
1 box16 oz. angel food cake mix (or buy from your grocery's bakery)
1 pkg6 oz. vanilla instant pudding mix
3 largebananas, peeled, sliced
1 pkg14 oz. frozen, sliced strawberries, thawed, drained or 1-1/2 cups fresh, sliced strawberries
1 can(s)16 oz. pineapple chunks, drained
1/4 cchocolate syrup
1 can(s)6.5 oz. whipped cream
1/2 cchopped nuts
How to Make Banana Split Trifle
- If you haven't bought an angel food cake from a bakery, follow package directions to bake the cake.
- While cake is baking, prepare pudding mix with milk, following package directions.
- When cake has cooled, divided in half. In trifle dish or large salad bowl, break up cake into bite-size pieces.
- top with:
1/2 pudding, 1/2 bananas, 1/2 strawberries, 1/2 pineapple chunks, 1/2 chocolate syrup, 1/2 whipped cream, 1/2 nuts
- Repeat with remaining angel food cake pieces and remaining ingredients.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Chill until serving.