Banana, cherry and nutella puffs
Ramona's Cuisine -
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·1 puffed pastry (ready rolled) *
·10 cherries (i used frozen ones)
·1 banana (chopped into larger chunks)
·3-4 tbsp nutella (at room temperature)
·1 egg white (to brush over)
How to Make Banana, cherry and nutella puffs
- Preheat the oven at 190 C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Unroll the pastry and cut into 8 equal rectangles and then cut each rectangle diagonally. You will have 16 triangles now.
- Spread some Nutella on each triangle and then place the banana chunk or 2-3 cherries or mixed on each.
- Once all finished with spreading and placing the fruits start rolling them and place in the baking tray.
- Beat the egg white slightly and with a silicone brush brush every single one over to give them a nice finish. They will look good!
- Bake for 15 min at 180 C until they're become beautifully puffed up and turn a nice brown.
- Take out of the oven and try and reach the table. I tried to get a few snaps before realizing there were none left despite being quite hot. All I could hear was a lot of "hmmmms" and quite a bit of blowing going on