Auntie Barb's No Bake Restaurant Cheesecake
How to Make Auntie Barb's No Bake Restaurant Cheesecake
- Cream the creamed cheese with 1/2 powdered sugar.
- Combine the creamed cheese with the Pastry Pride till well blended.
- Prepare a graham cracker crust (home made or store bought is fine) and line a 9X13" dish along the bottom and up the sides.
- Spoon in the cheese cake and gently spread and smooth, I use the excess to pipe a decorative border around the edge of the dish but you can omit that step and use whipped cream if you like. .
- Just before serving you can add some cherry, blueberry, blackberry or strawberry pie filling as a topper on each piece or a cherry and spoonful of the gel every few inches for presentation. I actually have all 3 types and put them in pretty bowls and let each person spoon as much or as little as they like! (Or none at all)