Yogurt, flaxseeds and chocolate ice cream bars
Ramona's Cuisine -
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·400 g coconut yogurt (full fat, organic)
·200 g blueberries (frozen, any type)
·2-3 tbsp raspberries jam (optional)
·2 tbsp flaxseeds
·1/2 tbsp lemon juice
·150 g white chocolate (melted)
·4 squares dark chocolate (grated, for decoration)
How to Make Yogurt, flaxseeds and chocolate ice cream bars
- Prepare a tray (20x30 cm or any size) that can fit into your freezer. Line with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl pour in the coconut yoghurt and mix all the remaining ingredients. Firstly, add the white melted chocolate and homogenize as well as you can then add the lemon/lime juice, flaxseeds, the jam if you wish to add and the frozen berries right at the end.
- Mix everything nicely and put mixture in the tray. Spread around in a thickness of the berries size so it comes pretty natural.
- Grate the chocolate over and place in the freezer for an hour.
- Cut into deserved size squares and serve as it is or along a nice warm homemade cake (see recipe notes for ideas).