"Taco" Ice Cream Dessert
1 can(s)vanilla frosting
1 pkg( 4 doz) ladyfingers
1/2 galice-cream-any flavor, i used vanilla
1chocolate candy bar, shaved
1/2 cstrawberries, chopped
1 cwhipped cream
How to Make "Taco" Ice Cream Dessert
- Place ladyfingers around and on the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Soften ice-cream by stirring but don't melt. Scoop into the pan and smooth the top. Cover with saran wrap and freeze for at least two hours.
- Color coconut with orange food coloring.
- When ready to serve, remove from springform.
sprinkle with chocolate shavings, coconut,strawberries and top with whipped cream.
- With a pastry bag and a flat tip, randomly add green frosting for the lettuce.