Strawberry Italian Ice1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 pt
- strawberries, fresh, hulled
- 1/4 c
- 2 tsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 2 c
- ice cubes
How to Make Strawberry Italian Ice
- 1Put a 9 or 10-inch metal cake pan in the freezer.
- 2In a blender, blend the strawberries, sugar and lemon juice until the mixture is smooth and the sugar is dissolved.
- 3Add the ice cubes, blend the mixture until it is smooth, and pour it into the cold pan.
- 4Freeze the mixture for 30 to 40 minutes, or until it is frozen around the edge, but still soft in the center.
- 5Stir the strawberry ice, mashing the frozen parts with a fork, and spoon it into 2 bowls.