PEACH ICE CREAM CAKE
2 cgingersnap crumbs
2/3 calmonds, toasted and chopped
1/4 cginger, candied and minced
6 Tbspbutter, melted
2 ptfrozen yogurt, peach
1/2 ccaramel topping, prepared
1 ptvanilla ice cream
How to Make PEACH ICE CREAM CAKE
- With cooking spray, grease 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan; line with plastic wrap.
- In bowl, mix crumbs, nuts, ginger, sugar and butter; spoon 1 cup mixture over bottom of pan.
- Cut 1 pint frozen yogurt in half lengthwise through container; peel off wrapper.
- Cut each half crosswise into six pieces.
- Quickly arrange pieces in one layer over crumbs, cutting as necessary; pour all the caramel sauce over yogurt and freeze 1 hour.
- On top, layer crumbs, yogurt, crumbs, ice cream (cut into pieces) and crumbs; cover and freeze overnight.
- To Serve: Uncover cake and invert onto platter; unwrap.
- Serve with fruits.