Flavored Whipped Cream
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 ccold cream (regular or heavy)
1 Tbspconfectioners' sugar
2 Tbspinstant pudding, any flavor
How to Make Flavored Whipped Cream
- Chill cream before starting
- One by one combine ingredients in large measuring cup (Pour cream through colander to remove any lumps)
- Add sugar (for less calories and fat, this ingredient may be left out.)
- Add instant pudding (flavor of choice)
- Whisk all ingredients together until there are no clumps, lumps, slumps, or plumps and pour mixture into whipped cream charger.
- Add NO2 (nitrous oxide aka: laughing gas)
NO2 is commonly used in anesthesia. Under no circumstances should you fill a balloon with it or repeatedly inhale until you're higher than Willie Nelson.
- Add to whatever dish, drink, or body part, you desire and enjoy. (In case of sads, whipped cream can be dispensed directly into mouth.)