Amy's Caramel Apple Dessert
1 pkgpillsbury crescent rolls
1/2 stickbutter, melted
1/4 cwhite granulated sugar
4 tspcinnamon, separated
1/4 tspground nutmeg
5 mediumgolden delicious apples, peeled, cored and diced
1 jar(s)smuckers caramel sauce
1 qtfrench vanilla ice cream
How to Make Amy's Caramel Apple Dessert
- Unroll crescent rolls. Separate individual triangles and lay out on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Leave in triangles, do not roll.
- Mix together the sugar and cinnamon. Brush the tops with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture. Bake for 12 minutes until crescent rolls are done. Remove from oven.
- While crescent rolls are baking, sprinkle apples with 1/4 tsp. nutmeg and sprinkle with remaining sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Pour remaining melted butter in skillet and add apples. Toss in pan over medium heat until apples are cooked and softened. Set aside, keep warm.
- Lay 2 triangle pastries on 4 individual dessert plate. Top with apples and a scoop of French vanilla ice cream then drizzle a spoon full of caramel sauce over the top.