Orange Cream Stuffed Strawberries
1 ptfresh strawberries
1(8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened to room temp
1/2 cconfectioners' sugar, or to taste
1 tsporange extract
1square of melting chocolate
1/8 tspvegetable oil
·tip: you can use any flavor of extract you want. you can divide the cream cheese and do half in orange and half in french vanilla too!
How to Make Orange Cream Stuffed Strawberries
- Cut the tops off of the strawberries and stand upright on the cut side. Make 2 cuts 3/4 of the way down from the tip of the strawberry towards the bottom.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and extract until smooth in a mixer or a food processor. Place into a piping bag with a star tip. Pipe into each strawberry.
- Place the strawberries on wax paper.
- Melt Chocolate in microwave, mix well. Add the oil to the chocolate to thin it out a bit. Mix it and put a fork in the bowl of chocolate and drizzle chocolate over the strawberries. You could also melt some white chocolate in a bowl and drizzle both chocolates over the strawberries.
- Place on a serving platter and enjoy!